Re: artists' book archives

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Emily Martin wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> Is there an existing list of Artists' book archives? I know of the
> collection at MOMA and the Flasch collection at the School of the Art Inst.
> of Chicago. Where is the Sackler collection? If there isn't a list, send me
> the names of ones you know of and I will compile one for the archive.
>
> Thanks-Emily Martin

I wrote a pathfinder of Artists' Books a couple of years ago if you would
like a copy send me you mailing address.  It includes most of the major
archives. Joan Lyons wrote a good bibliography and artists' book resource
a few yaers back.  She runs Visual Studies Workshop in Rochester New York
and has what appears to be the second largest A.B. archive next to MOMA's
collection from Franklin Furnace.

I have troble uploading large documents with my accounts, otherwise I
would E-mail you my pathfinder.

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG