[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: artists' book archives
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: artists' book archives
- From: Susan Tucker <susannah@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 08:46:35 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <199611152253.QAA53484@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu>
- Message-Id: <199611181443.GAA16018@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Emily Martin wrote:
> Is there an existing list of Artists' book archives? I know of the
> collection at MOMA and the Flasch collection at the School of the Art Inst.
> of Chicago. Where is the Sackler collection? If there isn't a list, send me
> the names of ones you know of and I will compile one for the archive.
> Thanks-Emily Martin
There is a collection of such books at the University of Washington
in Seattle. Susan Tucker, Newcomb College Center for Research on
Women, Tulane University, New Orleans, La.