Re: Proposal: Compiling list of artist's book archives

In a message dated 96-11-17 13:02:51 EST, Eric D. Friedman writes:

<< RE: the discussion about artist's book archives

 If folks on this list want to send me (privately, of course) information
 about archives I'll gladly compile and post a list for everyone's benefit.
 I can even put it on the Web for easy accessibility. >>

That would be great!