[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Help...please
- From: "Sumner Zacks M.D." <szacks@MBL.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 15:23:33 -0500
- Message-Id: <199611202023.MAA24999@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I am working on a single edition of a book and would like to incorporate
>candle wax as a "decorative" element on some of the text pages. Any
>suggestions on how to to do this without the wax cracking, peeling, etc.
>would be greatly appreciated.
Try beeswax and try to avoid the cries of the conservators on this list.
>Northeastern Illinois University
>Librarian and Neophyte Book Artist