Re: Help...please

Beeswax will work.  I think that a better solution would be to use the
waxes employed in encaustic "painting".  It's a great and very flexible
technique.  If you are interested and are around NYC you should see the
Jasper Johns show at MOMA.  Even if you don't like his work you will find
it a worthwhile show to see the images in person rather than in two
dimensions.

R*