Re: dry rotted suede :: maintenance

>Dear Sumner Zacks,MD:  There are creams for sale to "put" collagen back
>into women's or men's skin ( a likely story ) but it could be used
>experimentally
> to see if it  could return youth to the old cow's epidermis on book covers -
>whadoya think?
>
>Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop
Good morning Daria:
        Hopeful folk can be sold nearly anything,especially when they do
not understand the problem.I have no information on the (probably trade
secret) composition of such preparation(s). I would like to see the data
from the formulation and a double blind controlled experiment before I
accepted such claims.