Re: Decorative Paste Papers

 TO quote Foghorn Leghorn, "I saya..." Never mind, can't type Southern
drawl, but they're in the ARCHIVES of the list and can be linked to directly
from <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> Book Arts Links, Paper Arts, 4th
link down I believe...

Peter

At 08:45 AM 11/22/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I have just tried going to the URL address that Brian recommended and I
>received a message that miller is not there - must have moved with no
>forwarding address. Does anyone know where Canadian Bookbinders moved to?
>

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu