Re: dry rotted suede :: maintenance

Dear Sumner (Daria shares this ol modem & Computer with me).  Good solid valid
research is practically a dinosaur.  Some of the pill/placebo research by
large pools of doctors and nurses probably is the nearest you can get these
expensive days to REAl research.  So collagen creams for faces and old
leather although a novel quest will never be conclusive in our lifetimes,
(right?)
despite what big business tells us. (Do you have updated knowledge to refute
this broad and general assessment?)

If you find out otherwise, please rush collagen cream to me.....I can see
my seude starting to powder !!

Cheerio

Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop