2 books on Islamic Bindings

I'm looking to purchase 2 different books, the first is Islamic Bookbindings
and Bookmaking by Carswell, Petehrbridge, and Bosch.  Oriental Istitute,
Chicago, 1981 (I think).  The second book is fairly new- Turkish Bookbinding
in the Fifteenth Century by Julian Raby and Zeren Tanindi, Azimuth Editions,
UK, 1994.  I know the last book had been listed at about $130- but I couldn't
afford it at the time.

Any know where I might find them?

Thanks

Jake Benson