Re: Decorative Paste Papers

Hi everyone - thanks for the response on paste papers.  Brian Queen
recommended the below web site (it is the correct address) and found it to
be terrific.  There is a whole section on hand made papers that include
several paste paper recipies.  Of course book arts stuff too.  I meant to
stay only a few minutes but wound up browsing for two hours!

>http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~rmiller/cbbag/links.html

enjoy!

Colette

>Colette,
>If you go to the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild links page at
>http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~miller/cbbag/links.html there is a link under
>Decorated Papers which is actually a summary of recipies for paste paper
>from this listserv.
>
>Brian Queen

Colette Johnson-Vosberg