Minsky in Bed

Following up on the recent discussion of "period" typography, the
pages I mentioned then from _Minsky in Bed_, which is created in the
style of the incunabula, can now be viewed at

http://colophon.com/minsky

Only one page fragment is reproduced at high enough resolution for
the printing to look somewhat like it should (a half page of the
"Tango" chapter). But until more people have fast connections, I try
to keep the filesize manageable.

            Richard
            http://minsky.com