GREETINGS FROM RUSSIA

Dear friends hello,
I am writing 2 U this my 1st email,
So I just want 2 salutate U & 2 send my warmest greetings to all
you & all your children,husbands,wives,parents,friends & collegs,
may Lord give all us best health & wisdom for all the life.
I am very happy 2 be among you in this list,after this my introduction
email I'll begin my conversation with you & my questions,but now
I think I must just introduce myself as this is my 1st email 2 U:

I am a russian lady 28 yo,living in Kiev the capital of Ukraine.
a qualified accountant since 1988,but now I am a writer-translator,

also I worked as a manager of a private commercial firm,as advertising
agent,marketing agent,but now I am only writing & translating.
My working languages are:russian,ukrainian,french & arabic.

my hobbies:reading,languages,cyber-penfriendship,
magazines/newspapers,computer,swiming,songs,

Apropos,I would like to find a friend from abroad who can send
me IRC (international response coupons) in exchange for ukrainian
very nice banknotes or stamps or cards.IRC are available normaly
in every post office,they replace stamps to pay air mail,here in
Kiev I couldn't find them.

My snail address:
OKSANA TRAVNIKOVA,KIEV-34,UKRAINE.
E-MAIL:oksana@travni.pp.kiev.ua

I welcome your emails so please write 2 me,I enjoy
email friendship & good relations with good people,

PLEASE if you don't accept my emails,so feel free 2 unsubscribe me.

in waiting 4 UR friendly emails I wish all you happy moments & good health!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Very friendly,
                                                Oksana Travnikova
email:oksana@travni.pp.kiev.ua