colored paper

I am looking for a mail order source for colored papers that can be used
for marbling and paste papers.  It needs to be something with good wet
strength that will glue nicely and since I live on an island in Alaska I
can't go to a print shop and sort through their discards.  Fabriano works
nicely but is fairly pricey and only comes in a few colors.  Canson
Mi-tientes is widely available, but doesn't much like to be glued.  I
find it rather tricky to handle.  Ingres Antique is a bit soft for my
purposes and is even less happy about glue.  (mostly PVA)  Are there any
suggestions out there?

Thanks,

Joyce who is having great fun with collages as well as books