PCBA Holiday sale

If you're on this list AND in the Bay Area, you probably already know that
the Pacific Center for the Book Arts will be having its holiday sale this
coming weekend, December 14-15, at the San Francisco Center for the Book,
but here's your reminder, anyway!

Your fellow book artists are in their studios making things
to sell right now, even as I type, so why not plan on stopping by? We're
making journals and blank books, cards and calendars, broadsides and
prints, picture frames and boxes, photo albums and handmade paper. If you
haven't yet visited the Center, this is your chance -- and get your
holiday shopping done at the same time!

The Center is located at 300 DeHaro, SF; that's the blue building that has
Sally's Cafe at one end (the Center is at the other). Easy parking!