Re: query (inks)

>seems that now almost everyone I ask is using rubber-based inks, with some
>using Daniel Smith Lithographic Inks. Any other letterpress people out
>there? And what are you using these days for inks?

i use van son oil base inks, but not because of any extensive knowledge or
research of my own -- it's because i got used to them when using a friend's
equipment & supplies. she also insisted that it works best for printing from
photopolymer plates (which i do more often than not) & i sure didn't have any
reason not to believe her... by the way, anyone know of less-toxic solvents
for cleaning this stuff up?

Indigo Som
bitchy buddha press