NEA and grant info.

National Endowment for the Arts offers access through the World-Wide Web to
"arts.community," a site that promotes ties between the arts and the public.
It contains information on N.E.A. grants, publications, and reports, links
to arts organizations, and access to arts.community, an on-line monthly
journal: http://arts.endow.gov/

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu