Re: query (inks)

At 04:23 PM 12/9/96 -0500, you wrote:

><< anyone know of less-toxic solvents
> for cleaning this stuff up? >>
>
>yes, please tell!!!

Less toxic than what? I use mineral spirits, and never use type wash or any
of those more nasty solvents. Sometimes you need to let mineral spirits dry
a bit more before re-inking, but it's always worked fine for me. Of course,
they're nasty enough on their own, but much better than some choices. But
yes, I'd love to hear of anything which is better.

charles

get off my back. the future fields into which I write are
unimaginable. I do not know, any more than you do, what is
around me, nor how far to go, nor precisely what I leave behind.

                                          --Beverly Dahlen
                          from A Reading 8 - 10
                          published by Chax Press