Re: query (inks)

>There is a solvent called Livos that is supposed to be not so toxic; I'm
>not sure where to get it.
>
>Julie Seko

Livos Thinner is available from "The Natural Choice" catalog, which also
carries BioShield Natural Citrus Thinner recommended in the catalog for
cleaning print presses and other machinery. I have used the Livos thinner
and it was wonderful - well worth any price.
        This catalog offers a lot of natural paints and stains as well as
much more. Call 1-800-621-2591.
        _Marcia Ciro