Re: Archive software??

Our art museum is working with a student programmer on a system based on
Microsoft Access, which is supposed to be much easier to work
with/maintain.  Pretty cheap, too, through educational software houses
which will almost certainly sell to any kind of nonprofit educational
institution, library, museum, etc. (Can't tell what you are.)  Mind you,
we haven't started yet, but for a smallish project it's worth considering.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman
     \/