Re: Sawing Single Sheets

Double fan adhesive binding (PVA), line spine with mull, tipped-on single
fold endsheets... standard case binding

Peter

At 08:26 PM 12/16/96 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello to all,
>
>I'm looking for a non time-consuming sawing method for a 250 single sheets
book.
>Each sheet is A4 size. Any suggestions, before I go to a commercial
>bindery ?......
>
>Thanks and Happy New Year to all of you !
>
>Uri.
>
>kolodni@actcom.co.il
>

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu