[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: church libraries
- From: "Patricia L. Chalmers" <chalmers@IS.DAL.CA>
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:19:02 -0400
- Message-Id: <199612181319.FAA18168@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 12:14 AM 12/18/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Can anyone suggest to me a book, or books, about managing a church or small
>>library? Thanks much.
The Church and Synagogue Library Association publishes a number of books
which should help. Here are a few of their titles:
AUTHOR :Burson, Lorraine E.
TITLE :Recruiting and training volunteers for church and synagogue
IMPRINT :Bryn Mawr, PA : Church and Synagogue Library Association,
SERIES :CSLA guide; no. 14
AUTHOR :Deitrick, Bernard E., 1930-
TITLE :A basic book list for church libraries
EDITION :3rd rev. ed.
IMPRINT :Portland, OR : Church and Synagogue Library Association, 1988.
SERIES :CSLA bibliography;