[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Who is Marianne Jenenik?
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Who is Marianne Jenenik?
- From: Terry Belanger <tb3e@POE.ACC.VIRGINIA.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 12:55:39 -0500
- Message-Id: <199612181756.JAA24377@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
A friend is trying to find out information about an American
amateur bookbinder named Marianne Jenenik (spelling uncertain)
who bound in leather shortly after World War II, and also about
an American artist named Paul Sample (he provided endpapers for a
couple of Jenenik's books); and also about another American
binder named Eschmann. The books were formerly owned by Herbert
Any information would be gratefully received!
Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA 22903
Tel: 804/924-8851 FAX: 804/924-8824 email: email@example.com