Oxford Fine Press Book Fair

In 1986, 1990, and 1994 the Oxford Guild of Printers hosted the Oxford
Fine Press Book Fair in Oxford, England. The next Fair has been
announced for 30th August 1997. We expect about 40 presses from Europe
and the Americas, as well as selected dealers and suppliers. If you
have been to past Fairs you will know that a day is not long enough to
see what is on show. A bigger venue has been arranged for 1997 to make
viewing easier.

For details, especially if you would like to exhibit, see the Fair's
Web page:

http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/1997fair.htm

Bookmark this page as I shall be updating it with names of exhibitors,
maps, arrangements etc as the time approaches.

Best regards, Martyn
             Martyn Ould, The Old School Press, The Green,
                Hinton Charterhouse, Bath BA3 6BJ, UK
                       e-mail mao@praxis.co.uk
           web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/ppuk.htm