apology

    The other day I requested info. about books on the topics of managing  a
church or small library. Well, you can all stop wondering  "What's up with this
guy!"  It seems that I could have better worded my post by asking for
information about books on managing church libraries or small libraries. I
think some of you got what I meant but I confused others. I hope no one was
upset by my "going off the topic". Anyway, I apologize for the confusion.

feeling pretty dumb,
jeff