Re: Gocco printer

First of all, it's a "Gocco" printer.  I have used one for several years to
duplicate small pieces of calligraphy for cards, etc. and have found that it
picks up even fine lines quite well.  The one I have limits you to basically
a postcard size area, but I believe there is a larger size model that will
let you print a bigger image area.  They are easy to use-- even the first
time-- and worth investigating.  I order supplies from Think Ink in the state
of Washington.  Will look up the phone number if you're interested.