Gocco printer website

Hello all!

I'm new to the list and have found the website of the makers of the Gocco
printer -- Riso, Inc.:

   http://www.riso.com:80/Gocco.htm

..will get you to the page describing the Print Gocco system, complete with
several pictures of the unit and its accessories (no prices, tho :(

They have a page listing all U.S. dealers for the Print Gocco system also.

I'd not heard of this system, and am glad to discover another seemingly
useful tool.

Thank You for the wealth of information and Merry Christmas to each of you!

Ron Yost .. from Paso Robles, California