Thanks for Gocco info!

Wow! Thank you everyone who replied to the Gocco request!  I received a lot of
good ideas and food for thought.  I appreciate the care people responded with-
giving useful suggestions and ideas.  Somehow I wished the world worked with
the same kindness.  Happy New Year to everyone!  I will hopefully purchase this
printer after the holidays! Thanks again! Marcia