Re: query (inks)

Rupert N. Evans wrote:
> The print shops I worked in used 50% lead-free gasoline mixed with 50%
> kerosene. Store both the solvent and damp rags in metal containers which are

     That's pretty toxic, both to breathe and get on your skin. Gasoline
in particular penetrates skin extremely well.

-
Harmon Seaver hseaver@northnet.net hseaver@csd.uwm.edu
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you
are out there.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1996. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.