[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to books on printmaking
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: how to books on printmaking
- From: Jack Fitterer <fitterer@TACONIC.NET>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 07:29:27 -0800
- Message-Id: <199612301238.EAA09261@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Michael E. Morin wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Dec 1996, Rachel Lindstrom wrote:
> > Hi all and happy holidays. Does anyone know of books you can learn
> > basic printmaking from? I have no equipment and am kinda house-bound.
> > Thanks! Rachel Lindstrom, Glendale Az
You might try THE COMPLETE MANUAL OF RELIEF PRINTMAKING by Katie Clemson
and Rosemary Simmons. I've found it pretty straightforward.