Re: Smeary Speedball

Thank you, Joyce!  And here I thought I'd completely lost my printmaking
touch (as it is, which I admit isn't much to speak of) when, after a few
years off, I tried playing with the Speedball waterbase inks.  Nice to
know I can blame my lack of success on the inks, not on my own sudden
inability to print ...

:D
angi