speedball inks

If you are having trouble with Speedball water soluble inks, try using
Speedball's permanent acrylic screen printing inks (water soluble). I have
been using them for screen printing, with no smudging at all when dry. The
only thing that frustrates me about these inks is that it seems impossible
to get any truly transparent colours, no matter how much transparent base I
add.

Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: (tholman@clark.net)