Re: Rice paper

On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, R Starr wrote:

> One solution would be to place each sheet on a piece of wax paper and
> coat it with acrylic gloss medium, then, when that dries turn the page
> over and coar the other side.  If you don't like the glossiness, you
> might try a scrap piece of paper and use matte medium.  Godd luck.
>
> R*

A problem I have had with this is pages that stuck together and tore
upon opening if the book had slept closed on the shelf for any length of
time; am I doing it wrong? Using the wrong stuff? The plastic-y surface
didn't feel particularly tacky to my fingers, but two sheets coated with
it face-to-face had a definite affinity for each other.

Cory (not Cassandra as listed in address above)