Re: Rice paper

Well yes.  It is the real rice paper that I am working with - the
edible type.  That is probably why I am encountering so many
problems.  It becomes chewing gum when exposed to anything vaguely
damp and hence a little difficult, to say the least.  I used it as an
experiment for a book of recipes that I am making, but it seems I
should proceed to plan B...

Thanks for all your advice, in any event.

Robyn
mephisto@global.co.za