List Commands -- Please read

"Our" homepage is located at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. Here you will
find a constantly updated list of bookarts links and resources including
tutorials as well as a bookarts gallery. The Book_Arts-L archives located at
CoOL can be accessed via the "Book Arts Links" or directly at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu> the home of CoOL (Conservation
Online). We are located under "mailing lists" about halfway down Walter's
list of offerings. Here you will find these instructions on permanent
display and the list archives.

Peter

About Book_Arts-L

Book_Arts-L is a mailing list based at Syracuse University, and managed by
Peter Verheyen.It was founded it in July of 1994. It currently claims over 700
subscribers worldwide. While a good number are practicing bookbinders and
book-artists, there are also marblers, papermakers, printers, collectors,
curators in libraries, and people just interested in our wide and varied field.

The list remains unmoderated and all members are free to post anything they
feel might be of interest to others. We do ask that you keep your postings
on subject though. This has included everything from discussions such as
what is a book, to technical Q&A, to offerings of services and supplies by
vendors. If you are interested in subscribing to Book_Arts-L send a message
to  listserv@listserv.syr.edu. The message should read:

                     subscribe Book_Arts-L Your Name

You will then receive a message telling you how to change you subscription
options.

To receive a copy of your postings send the message: set Book_Arts-L mail
repro. By default you DO NOT receive copies of your postings.

To postpone your mail, for vacation, send the message:
                    set Book_Arts-L nomail

To receive your postings again later, send the message:
                    set Book_Arts-L mail repro

To receive a larger message every day or so, instead of many small
ones, send the message:
                    set Book_Arts-L mail digest

To unsubscribe send the message:
                    unsub Book_Arts-L

These messages should all be sent to listserv@listserv.syr.edu

All this information is also available via the web in the Book_Arts-L
Archive accessible through "our" homepage. The url is:
http://wwww.dreamscape.com/pdverhey, then "links", then Book_Arts-L.

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu