List Maintenance Time.

List maintenance time.

Does anyone have this email address, or is having mail forwarded to it...

Mailbox 102170.1534@compuserve.com is currently full.
Please resend your message at a later time.

If this is familiar to you, please unsubscribe. I have been getting this
message for this address for sometime now, and it is not in the subscriber log.

Along a similar vein, if you go away for a while and get LOTS of email, ie
your box fills up quickly, please either set your mail option to "postpone"
or unsubscribe. I will be deleting those addresses which bounce in this
manner for more then 10 postings.

All instructions for setting list options can be found on the list archive
page <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts/> and
were also sent to everyone yesterday. It can also be linked to via
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>, then "book arts links," "Book_Arts-L.

Thank you for your cooperation. With 850+ subscribers it gets tough to
maintain at times.

Peter

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu