Re: attaching files

Hi Peter

;
        A note from a lurker on the list:Binhex files are readily sent as
attatchments in Mac land you use a decoder like StuffitExpander or Mpack
1.5 to access  the files.I do not know the PC equivalent but I'm sure its
available.The advantage of binhex is compression and more accurate
transmission over thin copper wires.Pictures also may be added as
attatchments,a useful method for book folk.
I appreciate your list and teh helpful folks on it.
Cheers