Re: Japanese Paper Place - bouncing forms

My apologies to all who have had a form bounce back from the JPP site. our
processing for forms is undergoing changes and our temporary solution (
which is supposed to send an e-mail version of the form) seems to not work
very well with most browsers :(
If you send comments, questions, orders thru regular e-mail we'll get them
ok.
Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be cleared up shortly!

Steve Matheson
pmagic@ionline.net

...without chaos there is no creativity...