Re: Rice paper

As to the qestion of finding a source for true "rice paper".  My mother
was a cake decorator for many years and used rice paper to "title" her
cakes (I got to eat the scraps).  It is probably available through cake
decorating supply sources - one I remember is Wilson or Wilton, a mail
order supply.  I've also started seeing cake decorating supplies in craft
stores so that might be a possibility as well.

I'm not sure about printing on rice paper.  My mom lettered directly on
it with food coloring, sometimes using an air brush.  If it's not meant
to be eatable, anything that works would be fine.