Re: Who's Who

Folks all that stuff will be in the list archive.

Bookmark it and it will always be there.

Peter

At 12:29 PM 1/9/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Someone on the list posted a form to complete for the WWW Who's Who the
>other day. Could they post it again as I accidentally erased it from my
>directory.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Jonathan Farley
>J.S.Farley@lib.hull.ac.uk
>

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu