Re: sources for/experiences with scroll paper

robert drake wrote:

> folks--
>
> i have a book project that has potential as a scroll; 8 to 12 inches
> wide and i'd guess at least 10 feet long.  i'd rather not paste together
> panels--does anyone know of sources/types of paper (better quality than
> buthcher paper) available in roll?  or any other words of experienced
> wisdom on publishing in scroll format?  much appreciated
>
> sincere
> luigi-bob drake
> Burning Press
> au462@cleveland.freenet.edu

I don't know about the archival quality, but would either vellum or
mylar, the type used by architects/engineers/draftsmen, work?  When I
was in architect school we used to buy it in rolls of up to something
like 6 yards long, in widths varying from about 12" up to 48", maybe
wider.

angi.