Re: sources for/experiences with scroll paper

A subscriber says
"perhaps folks who have additional information for me will be kind
"enough to back-channel me personally, so as not to burden the list.

I vote for putting this on the list otherwise one only gets questions
and never sees answers! I see all sorts of useful info - including
this rolls stuff - which I squirrel away, stuff I never knew about. An
alternative approach is to ask for direct replies back to the
questioner who then posts a summary to the list, but this does not
encourage all those wonderful sidelines and back roads that a list
like this can explore if it is open and free!

Perhaps I'm lucky not to have to pay for my e-mail ...

Best regards, Martyn
             Martyn Ould, The Old School Press, The Green,
                Hinton Charterhouse, Bath BA3 6BJ, UK
                       e-mail mao@praxis.co.uk
           web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/ppuk.htm