(Fwd) Our Spanish books

This is aforwarded message. Please reply to the original sender!

Thanks,

Ton Cremers

From:          "Melibea - Revista de Cultura Hispana" <melibea@abaforum.es=

To:            <cremers@xs4all.nl>
Subject:       Our Spanish books
Date:          Fri, 10 Jan 1997 21:32:40 +0100

We are the "Centro de Estudios Postuniversitarios" in Barcelona, Spain.

We have many books - published in Spain or unpublished - on History of Art
and Culture, Human Sciences and also fiction, probabily interesting also
for the other countries public.

We search good publishers-houses for the translation into English and
contract his publication. Do you can help us?

Melibea - Revista de Cultura Hispana
Correo electr=F3nico: melibea@abaforum.es
http://www.abaforum.es/melibea

Website: Information Books on the WWW:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers
(website offering hundreds of links to bookrelated sites)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers/timetab.html
(Bookhistory Timetable)
webauthor of:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~securma (mirrosite in USA: http://museum-security.or=