Job Opening

Peter Geraty of the Praxis Bookbindery in Easthampton, MA is looking for a
full time employee. Applicants should have some experience and/or training
in bookbinding. Peter does not have email but can be reached at 413.527.7275

This is a great opportunity. Peter is one of the finest hand binders in the
country. Whoever ends up working with him will benefit tremendously.

Peter

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu