marbling happenings

Dear Book Arts List Members..............I would like to request..... if
any of you  ever hear of any marbling workshops, shows, new books,
whatever, that you send a note to me through the list. I try my best to
keep people informed through the column in the Guild Of Bookworkers
Newsletter, but far too often people call two weeks before a workshop and
want it mentioned, but it's too late to be included. The more people who
have plenty of warning about upcoming marbling events.....the more
successful the event will be.

P.S. If any of you are having marbling problems and need technical advice,
I am happy to give it.....please send the request through the list and I
will answer through the list, so anyone else having the same problem may
benefit. Several of you have e-mailed or called directly, and Peter wisely
suggested the answers should come via the list so everyone could see
Nevins