Re: basic glueing question

It is interesting seeing all the responses to this gluing question.
Here's my two cents worth.

I have heard that you can apply PVA to one surface, let it dry, lay the
other one down and then press it with a warm iron.  I have only tried
that once and it worked.

My impression is that curling and cockling have as much to do with the
drying process as the pasting/gluing part and that the key is keeping
things under weight and changing blotters frequently, especially in the
first half hour or so.

Joyce