[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"YES" glue mixtures
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: "YES" glue mixtures
- From: "Mr. Musik" <musik@TCSN.NET>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:47:50 -0800
- Message-Id: <199701142059.MAA17318@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I use 'YES' glue a lot and noticed someone mentioned they use a 'brew' of
YES with PVA. I have the devil's own time getting YES applied and
stuck-down before it dries, so would appreciate knowing of any mixtures that
lengthen the apply-time - and ease the 'spreadability'.
I'll bet it would work well for applying paper to cloth too??
Thank you so much.
Ron Yost .. from cloudy Paso Robles, California U.S.A.