"YES" glue mixtures

Hello all,

I use 'YES' glue a lot and noticed someone mentioned they use a 'brew' of
YES with PVA.  I have the devil's own time getting YES applied and
stuck-down before it dries, so would appreciate knowing of any mixtures that
lengthen the apply-time - and ease the 'spreadability'.

I'll bet it would work well for applying paper to cloth too??

Thank you so much.

Ron Yost .. from cloudy Paso Robles, California U.S.A.