Re: Scrap Box

Dear Friends:

On Mon Jan 13 Jason Thompson wrote

>We have a large box of scrap decorative paper that we'd like to give away to=
>a nice home.=20

>It's a corrugated shipping box (24 X 15 X 14) full of decorative, handmade &=
 >Japanese paper scraps. Most scraps are long and thin: 3" - 4" X 24". Some=
 >are only an inch square. I've been saving these scraps to give away someday=
 >and now seems like the right time. Opening the box is like going through an=
 >archeology dig of the different papers we've used here over the years!

>I'll give it away for the cost of shipping to whoever wants it. We're in=
 >Rhode Island, USA.

I do a lot a book arts in the public schools here in the New York City area-if
you don't get any takers on your box, why not look into donating it to a local
public school where it would really really appreciated as all special materials
are at a premium. It's a though.

Mimi Schaer
104222.3531@compuserve.com