Re: Perforator

>     I would like to find a perforator for making postage stamps.  Is there a
>     source for buying such an item?  Please email me with information you
>might
>     have about obtaining such an item.  Thanks
>
>       Norman D. Sherfield
>       Land that Shakes
>       nsherfie@milbank.com

many of the mailartists who make stamps use a sewing machine (sans thread)
to do their perforations.  i've also use a pounce wheel (sp?), a little
gizmo with teeth usually used for transferring patterns--it gives results
more similar to "tear here" coupons than to postage stamps, tho...

luigi
burning press