Re: Perforator

I use a leather stitch marking tool which I have sharpened a little more
with a file, I find it works well if I run it against a ruler while
resting the paper to be perforated on a blotting paper or other softish base.

One of my friends uses a clock cog he bought in a junk shop and mounted
into a handle, it's soft brass, but he only works on paper so it is still
surviving.

Two methods I thought you would like to know

Regards

Jon