Travel advise--London, Prague, Copenhagen

Any words of advise on bookish or paper places I should go?  I'll have
about a week in London and Prague, only a day in Copenhagen.  I will also
be in Norway for a couple weeks, doing traditional dance and music
things, but I don't think there's much book arts activity there and
there's no one on the list, though I saw four in Sweden.  I will be in
Skane briefly.

Thanks,

Joyce
Petersburg Public Library